TellDunkin: Dunkin’ Donut’s popularly known as Dunkin is an international coffeehouse and donut company. Dunkin has officially introduced TellDunkin Survey. This customer-focused survey allows customers to share their opinions and feedback about the brand. That’s significant for the brand to enhance its service types and quality.
If you’re eager to participate in its online survey, visit at its official website www.telldunkin.com. After every successful completion of this online customer-centric survey it will offer you gift coupons, which you can redeem on your next visit to its shop. The main purpose of this online survey is to collect honest feedback from the customers.
This multinational coffeehouse chain value preference of all its customers and attempt to meet customer satisfaction levels. Also, this brand requests all customers to participate in its online survey to comment honestly. The questionnaire of its online survey includes queries related to services, quality, recommendation, complaints, and repetition of customer’s visit among others.
If you’re interested to know more about TellDunkin Survey, continue reading this piece till the end. The following article will point eligibility criteria, how to participate, rules & regulations, and discuss the main goal behind conducting this online survey.
Ok! Let’s discuss all the above-listed points further.
TellDunkin Survey’s Eligibility Criteria
The following are significant criteria’s customers should meet for participating in its online survey-
- participants should be above eighteen-years-old,
- participants need computer/laptop/ smartphones with active internet connectivity to participate in its survey,
- participants must have basic knowledge of the country language,
- participants must be citizens of the states,
- participants must have the most-recent purchased invoice of any of its shops along with printed survey code.
Although the brand doesn’t allows any of its employee participation in its survey.
Steps for TellDunkin Online Survey
If you want to participate in its online survey, you’ll need most-receipt visit’s purchase invoice with a survey code printed. This purchase invoice is a sort of ticket to its customer-oriented survey.
Here are steps you will need to continue at its survey conducted online-
- the initial step is to visit at its official website telldunkin.com
- choose your preferred language,
- enter survey code (printed on the purchased invoice), and click on “submit”,
- reply every asked question with openness, which the brand expect from most participants,
- once you’ve replied every asked question, you will receive validation codes,
- carefully note its validation code, which will help you avail discount on your next visit to its shop.
That’s right! The steps to take its online survey are as simple as it reads.
Also, shoppers are requested to carry on their validation code on your next visit to its shop before the validation time exceeds.
Now, let’s discuss the rules and regulations participant needs to follow in its customer-focused survey conducted online.
- survey receipt with survey code needs to be availed within thirty-days of taking its online survey,
- a single customer can get only one survey receipt,
- gift coupons earned at its online surveys aren’t transferable,
- its survey coupons cannot be availed with any other rewards or offers,
- in case you’ve to win its survey code, you can avail of its gift coupon with exclusive taxes.
Dunkin’s Main Aims Behind TellDunkin Survey
If you’ve understood all rules, eligibility criteria, and steps to take its online survey, you might be eager to be part of the brand. Now, let’s discuss the brand’s actual aim behind conducting this survey. This popular donut chain aims to-
- collect its customer’s opinion about its quality of food, cleanliness, and behavior of staff among others,
- score its shoppers’ satisfaction level and experience at its shop,
- rate its shopper’s most-recent experience on their visit at any of its shop,
- identify shopper’s point of view, in terms of food & drinks, staff behavior, and service quality,
- analyze its service nature and make improvements if required for the well-fare of the brand.
If you want to learn more about its online survey, you’ll need to visit its official website at www.dunkindonuts.com or www.telldunkin.com to take the survey.
TellDunkin Survey Rewards
After successful completion of its online survey, you will receive some exciting rewards, which include-
- Validation Coupon Code: – This coupon code will make participants entitle to free donut ice-cream along with medium/ large sized drinks.
- Purchase Discounts: – It will facilitate participants to avail the huge amount of discount on its items and options to order free coffees through the year.
Also, the validation code offered at the end of its online survey gives most entrant options to participate in its survey sweepstakes.
That’s all for TellDunkin Survey!
Dunkin’s Donuts Customer Care Support
If you’re willing to discuss its online survey, main concerns behind its survey and other available facilities at its shop, you’ll need to contact its customer care support. To reach out its customer care team, consider the following-
- Dunkin’s Official Website: www.telldunkin.com
- Customer Care Helpline Number: 800-859-5339
- Email ID: [email protected]
Dunkin’s Donuts Customer Care’s Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
About Dunkin’s Donuts
Dunkin is recognized as an international coffeehouse and donut chain in America. The brand specializes in donuts and drinks. Its headquartered is located in Massachusetts, United States. This popular coffeehouse chain serves a wide range of food items, like cookies, salads, and pizzas. Also, Dunkin is well-established for its high-quality donuts.
Dunkin was formed in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts. As of 1990, the coffeehouse chain was obtained by Baskin-Robbins’ holding company Allied Domecq. Baskin-Robbins and Dunkin’s Donuts have been subsidiaries of Dunkin’s Brands, headquarter in Canton, Massachusetts in 2014.
Dunkin’s TellDunkin Survey is an initiative to be the best brand not only in America but also over the globe. At present, this brand is popular as the world’s largest coffee and baked items chains in the world. This brand serves excellent quality food items over twelve thousand locations across thirty-six nations. Its wide range of baked goods includes bagels, donuts, hot and iced beverages among other delicious donuts.
Read More – TalktoWendys
So, let’s hope that this article will help you to participate in its online survey. This write-up covers a wide range of topics, including survey objectives, participation in surveys, survey details with rewards, and more. In case you’ve any queries about its available services or others, you can write-us in the below comment section.